Cancellation & Change of Date Policy
We understand that there will be times when students may need to cancel or change their course dates due to unforeseen circumstances. In many cases this has an effect on our costs and resources.
Our cancellation policy at ‘The School of Beauty & Holistic Therapies Ltd’ is as follows:
1) Once course dates are booked with us, this is your agreement that you are happy to go ahead with the course on your chosen date. Full payment must be received within 1 week of booking, if fees are not received in time you risk your course not running.
2) Should you cancel 14 days before your course date, you will incur a £25 cancellation fee per course. We will refund the difference back to you.
3) If cancellation notice is received 7 days (or less) prior to your course date, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the course fee.
4) If you cancel your course more than 14 days prior to your course a full refund will be given.
5) Should you wish to change your course date, we require notice of at least 7 days prior to your course date. (we appreciate this may not be possible due to unforeseen circumstances, in this case please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options) Your 1st date change will be free of charge.
6) Should you need to change your course date a 2nd time please advise us as soon as possible. Your 2nd change will incur a £25 admin fee. (Any changes made after this and your course will incur a 100% cancellation fee)
Kit Cancellation Policy
If you have requested a kit when booking your course, these will be purchased 10 days prior to your course date. Once your kit is purchased though our suppliers we are unable to return them.
Our cancellation policy for kits purchased is as follows:
1) If you have cancelled your course 14 days prior to your course date, your kit fee will be fully refunded.
2) If you cancel your course 10 days (or less) prior to your course date, your kit fee will be non refundable.
3) Should your kit fee be non refundable you will need to arrange a suitable time to collect your kit from us, we are unable to return any kits purchased to our suppliers.
4) If we have another course due to run there maybe a possibility that we can sell your kit for you. If this is the case we will refund you your kit fee once the other student has made payment for it.
'Our cancellation policy was updated on 29/3/17'